Caring for Your Purchase & Sizing
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
- Carefully roll your stretch bracelet on and off your hand/wrist.
- Do not wear your beaded jewelry in the shower, swimming pool or during housecleaning. The harsh chemicals and cleaning agents can dull or scratch the surface of some beads.
- For painted, dyed gemstone or glass beads in most cases all you need is a clean soft cloth to gently wipe them clean. Other gemstones beads can be washed with mild soap and water to remove perfumes and lotion. Do not soak nor leave them in water!
- Gold/Silver findings have jewelry cleaning solutions widely available or any oily buildup can with wiped clean with rubbing alcohol.
- Depending upon how you care for your beaded jewelry, a restring may not be necessary for 3-4 years or longer. When jewelry is not being worn, keep in a cool dry place, in the satin bag provided.
- The charms we use ARE NOT real gold and silver and can tarnish over time with exposure to chemicals, moisture and sometimes more quickly due to an individual’s natural skin pH levels.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF ANY ALLERGIES BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE
Beaded Pen Care:
To refill your pen, firmly but gently pull the pen apart around the metal seal. Pull or twist out and replace ink cartridge.